Oklahoma Pipeline Company That Works for the Community
Who Is R&R Pipeline?
R&R Pipeline is a family-owned business based in Hydro, Oklahoma with several decades of experience as a pipeline construction company. Starting with only a bulldozer and a backhoe, our founder built R&R Pipeline up to what it is today. We are active in the communities we live in: whether it is a golf tournament raising scholarship money for Oklahoma students or tornado clean-up, we embrace and appreciate the opportunity to give back to our neighbors.
Safety is R&R Pipeline’s top priority. Every project begins with a safety meeting, and from that moment until the moment of project completion, performing safely and efficiently is what we have become known for in the Industry. R&R Pipeline has worked hard for over 35 years to be known as dependable, with an impeccable safety record.
As one of the Top 5 companies for Safety for Enable Midstream, Enlink Midstream, MarkWest Energy, ONEOK and One Gas, R&R Pipeline always maintains the highest safety and health regulations for our projects. Our services include:
- Mainline Pipeline Construction
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Pipeline Rehabilitation, Reroutes and Integrity Work
- Fabrication of Pipeline Infrastructure Components
- Station Construction and Expansion
- Gas Utility Distribution Line Installation and Maintenance
- Pipeline Construction Consultant
- Relocation & Line Lowering
- Heavy Wall Pipe Fabrication
- Integrity & Anomaly Repairs
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Emergency call out work
If you are looking for a pipeline construction company in Oklahoma, give us a call. Let’s talk.